About Us

We are a team of super dedicated volunteers who wish to collect a substantial amount to help migrant workers and other people suffering due to Corona. For every single write up/ post we get, the artist donates a small token amount which we collect and donate towards philanthropic initiatives for these people.

representative image for how we work

Who are we

Greetings from The Book Project team!

We are a team of super dedicated volunteers who wish to collect a substantial amount to help migrant workers and other people suffering due to Corona. We wish to start with donating to the cyclone relief teams in Bengal at this point. Along with that, we wish to help give wings to budding artists, writers etc and get an e-book published towards the end of the year. We bring to you a team of writers, poets, editors, artists and content curators.

How we work

For every single write up/ post we get, the artist donates a small token amount which we collect and donate to an NGO working for these people. 80% of the amount will go towards philanthropic initiatives and the remaining 20% will be to cover our expenses. We are also keeping the option open to others who wish to donate through us and support our cause. 

representative image for our work process

Our Awesome Team

Taarini's Pic
Founding Member — Editor
Taarini

She's a typical Dilli wali bacchhi. She can talk about momos forever. A Poet by the day and a Memer by the night, Taarini is found obsessing over jhumkas and novels. She'll stop you mid sentence to tell you that there's a dog near by. She's an intangible mess who's fluent in French and spends her time writing and has recently picked up sketching and manages kala._.kriti. She also spent her summer working with Syrian Refugees during her exchange year in France.

Sakshi's Pic
Founding Member — Content Manager
Sakshi

She's an introvert who is mostly found buried in books and music all the time. Talks about her obsession with tortoise and hatered towards cats. She listens to Tame Impala and The 1975 and will  send you an amazing playlist for all your moods. She draws the most beautiful minimalist sketches and makes you smile with her puppy face.

Adnan's Pic
Founding Member — Tech Lead
Adnan

A Political Science kid, who loves to code and debate about the government and how things should be working. He's also the CEO and Founder of an online mag Global Views 360 and consults a lot of startups to develop their brand. He has recently developed lots of curiosity towards gender studies and intersectional feminism. He has also developed an Android game — Cubic Craze — that entered the top 100 new casual games list.

Saharsh's Pic
Founding Member — Editor and Outreach
Saharsh

Usually found in bookstores, the Delhi Metro and vintage cafes or feeding dogs in the middle of the street. A law student who loves writing, Saharsh has interned with various law firms as well. A mental health advocate who loves to talk about politics and has been in a lot of debating societies. He has an absolutely beautiful taste in music and knows the best places to eat momos at. He loves reading and will spring you up with a lot of random facts that he believes that you should know.

What do we want from you

We are looking for your support by providing us work with a small token amount that you would wish to donate. 

Submit your work